Terms & Conditions
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
Terms and Conditions
Valid from January 1st 2012
IF YOU REQUIRE DELIVERY BY A SPECIFIC DATE, PLEASE EMAIL OR TELEPHONE US FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING.
If you require specific items by a specific date, please contact us before ordering to make sure we can get what you want to you in time!
Please also consider the delivery method you choose - Royal Mail 1st class and recorded do not have guaranteed delivery times and cannot be tracked after dispatch!
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions that take place on this website and through the company in general. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
- The following information in this document dictates our terms and conditions of business regarding any sales instructed to our company by a customer.
- These terms and conditions do not in any way alter those stated to e-commerce buyers on our website. They are, however, relevant to all mail order customers.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order or requesting specific items, you are confirming you have read our terms and conditions and agree to the rules of trade stated.
- Many items advertised for sale in our catalogues and leaflets, on our website and any other related material are held in stock or are available to the customer within 48 hours of the order being placed. Other items are acquired by ourselves specifically to fulfil an order which is placed by a customer.
- Submitting an order to the company is seen as a contract to purchase the item(s)
- When submitting an order, you are confirming you are a resident of a country to which we ship, aged 18 or over and eligible to pay Value Added Tax (UK only) and able to accept delivery of goods to an address in a country to which we ship
- All item prices include Value Added Tax at a rate of 20.0% (UK only) or a 20.0% international surcharge for non-UK orders.
- All order forms must be completed correctly to include your full name, address, postcode and a contact telephone number.
- We, like all businesses, are required under the Data Protection Act to inform you that submitting an order to us by post, telephone, fax, email or through our website means we need to enter your details into our computer system and onto our database, so that we can process your order. By placing your order with us, it is deemed that you have given your consent for us to hold your details on record on our database. We give you the assurance that we never have or never will sell, rent or hire your details to a third party. The database is used for future administration purposes and gives us the ability to contact you in the case of any product recalls or safety issues.
- Any order forms not completed correctly and containing all of the relevant information will result in your order being delayed until all fields are completed in full.
- We ask that all mail orders are paid for in full with the submission of an order, as with website orders. Telephone orders are dealt with at the time, dependent on circumstance. As stated above, an order is a contract.
- If an item you order is unavailable, an alternative may be given without notice. In some circumstances of delay, we may offer a discount or credit note.
- Prices may vary on our website. If you are concerned about a price difference, please contact us to arrange a suitable price for specific items. The Management have the right to adjust prices without advanced warning.
- Colours and materials may vary from those advertised without prior warning. All product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources. Our intention is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual.
- All of our catalogues and website have sizing advice contained within – please consult it before submitting an order. We are under no legal obligation to change wrongly-fitting items.
- All items are sold as an adult novelty only. No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of any product supplied by us. Each product carries a disclaimer of its own, stating similar.
- Items are not supplied with batteries unless otherwise stated.
- The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time of ordering whether or not the order has been confirmed. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. As previously stated, should the price change or be incorrect the contract is void and must be restarted by you the consumer. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT or international surcharge but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order by clicking on button to proceed to checkout. Delivery prices and options are clearly visible before you pay or give your personal details.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
- Non-UK deliveries can now be made to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Deliveries to non-UK addresses can take 28 days.
21. Payment for orders can be made by Paypal, Credit Card and Debit Card, all of which are processed via our secure server.
22. Cheques, Postal Orders, cash, cash on delivery or direct bank payment are not accepted as method of payment
23. All card transactions are Processed when orders are placed. Payment will appear on bank statement as H 2 ZERO.When a customer makes a PayPal payment, the money is transferred instantly. We have no control over when the money is debited - PayPal is an instant payment method.
24. Many items advertised for sale in our catalogues and leaflets, on our website and any other related material are held in stock or are available to the customer within 48 hours of the order being placed. Other items are acquired by ourselves specifically to fulfil an order which is placed by a customer. Many items ordered are available to us in 72 hours.
25. Any items which are not held in stock, most lingerie items and all bondage/fetish clothing and equipment can take 28 days for delivery. In this event, your card will not be charged until your parcel is dispatched.
26. We aim to have the majority of orders to the customer within 7-10 days, but delivery can take up to 28 days.
27. All non-UK deliveries take up to 28 days. Please contact us for additional details.
28. Items are only returnable if faulty, broken or unsatisfactory condition. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, online customers have a right to a 7 day cooling off period. Due to the nature of the products we sell, the cooling off period does not apply. Full details of the Distance Selling Regulations can be found at http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/distance-selling-regulations/
29. No exchanges are given on pants, briefs or thongs, unless part of a complete set, due to hygiene reasons.
- Due to the nature of the items we sell, refunds and returns are not accepted due to the customer changing their mind.
- Intimate items are non-returnable once the packaging seal is broken unless the item is faulty or broken. All of our items have either a manufacturing seal on the packaging, cellophane wrapper or anti-tamper label. Once any of these are removed, broken or tampered with, the item is no longer returnable
- All of our catalogues and website categories have sizing advice contained within – please consult it before submitting an order. We are under no legal obligation to change wrongly-fitting items.
- If a toy doesn’t work when it is bought, please contact us immediately. You will be given details of how to return it to us. You will be asked to provide a note stating the problem. In some cases, we will be able to replace the item. If this is not possible, you will receive a credit note.
- If the item has been used, please thoroughly clean it in accordance to the manufacturers instructions, place in a clear plastic bag and return it to us, following the instructions given when you follow the above rule. If the item is under warranty we will replace it or offer a credit note. If it is out of warranty, we will be unable to do either.
- All items should be looked after in the correct manner to validate the warranty of the product. Always use a toy cleaner to clean your toys thoroughly. It will protect the life of the toys and protect you and your partner(s) from infection. Always use a suitable lubricant based on the toy material. Silicone lubricant should not be used on silicone toys. Oil based products MUST NOT be used with latex toys or condoms.
- All novelties, gifts and fancy products are non-returnable.
- NO CASH REFUNDS are given in ANY circumstances.
- Where any kind of refund is agreed, it will be given by the same method as the original payment was received.
- Any items that are faulty or damaged should be reported to us immediately.
- If a return is required and agreed by our company, you will be given details of where and who to return it to. The return should be made by a recorded delivery method as we cannot be held responsible for items which are lost in the post. The item should be returned to us within 7 days for a refund or replacement.
The registered name and address of the company are as follows:
H 2 Zero
16 Springfield Avenue
SALTBURN BY THE SEA
We can be contacted directly on 07766 113872
Our email addresses include:
Our VAT Registration number is 836 4625 13
The company is registered to Mr Damian James Weatherald
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
WE ARE NOT DROP SHIPPERS
We are a full time, fully Tax and VAT registered UK business
Customer details are not passed on to a third party
Customer details are fully protected under the Data Protection Act